Thursday, February 23, 2006

Clarification

If the Truth offends then FUCK OFF read no further.

Some of what is posted below has already been referred to in the post “The Whole Story. Introduction”. But judging by the squealing noises coming from the Left there are still many pinheads struggling to come to terms with the concept of this White Nationalist information archive.

To assist the slow, the dull witted or even the terminally stupid, let old Victor make several things perfectly clear:

This Blog is not designed to initiate, incite, provoke or maintain any new conflict with FDB or other extreme, militant, radical Leftist entities. The WPCA and its members are deactivated and no longer politically (pro) active. Many are however still willing to help in the review of past events, setting the records straight and putting the facts into context. This help consists of donating collected material for publication by Victor Whitelaw.

This Blog is not a Forum. The items posted here are facts and not open for discussion or dispute. Hence dialogue with the Leftists and their various agents and fellow travelers will not be entered into.

This Blog is a repository of historical facts and information designed to assist the interested researcher in their task of presenting an accurate picture of the events.

Victor accepts no responsibility whatsoever for people who, through the plain and simple reproduction of their own words, come out looking like total arseholes. Perhaps if they’d initially chosen their words more carefully they would not now be embarrassed and frantically trying to blame others. It is an exercise in abject futility to shoot the messenger.
Goodbye!
But hey, thanks for coming.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Kromit said...

Why are there so many songs about Kromlek?
And what's on the other side?
Kromlek has visions, but only illusions,
And Kromlek's have nothing to hide.
So we've been told and some choose to believe it
I know they're wrong, wait and see.
Someday we'll find it, the Peter connection,
The lovers, the dreamers and me.

Who said that every wish would be heard and answered
When wished on the morning star?
Somebody thought of that, and someone believed it,
And look what it's done so far.
What's so amazing that keeps us stargazing
And what do we think we might see?
Someday we'll find it, the Peter connection,
The lovers, the dreamers, and me.

All of us under its spell,
We know that it's probably magic...

... Have you been half asleep? And have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name.
... Is this the sweet sound that calls the young sailors?
The voice might be one and the same
I've heard it too many times to ignore it
It's something that I'm s'posed to be...
Someday we'll find it, the Peter connection,
The lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Laa, da daa dee da daa daa,
La laa la la laa dee daa doo...

8:37 am  
Anonymous The Ladies... said...

Black boys are delicious
Chocolate flavored love
Licorice lips like candy
Keep my cocoa handy
I have such a sweet tooth
When it comes to love

Once I tried a diet
Of quiet, rest, no sweets
But I went nearly crazy
And I went clearly crazy
Because I really craved for
My chocolate flavored treats

Black boys are nutritious
Black boys fill me up
Black boys are so damn yummy
They satisfy my tummy
I have such a sweet tooth
When it comes to love
Black black black black
black black black black
Black boys

8:59 am  
Anonymous And then the ladies said... said...

White boys are so pretty
Skin as smooth as milk
White boys are so pretty
Hair like Chinese silk

White boys give me goose bumps
White boys give me chills
When they touch my shoulder
That's the touch that kills

Well, my momma calls 'em lilies
I call 'em Piccadillies
My daddy warns me stay away
I say come on out and play

White boys are so groovy
White boys are so tough
Every time that they're near me
I just can't get enough

White boys are so pretty
White boys are so sweet
White boys drive me crazy
Drive me indiscreet

White boys are so sexy
Legs so long and lean
Love those sprayed-on trousers
Love the love machine

My brother calls 'em rubble
That's my kind of trouble
My daddy warns me "no no no"
But I say "White boys go go go"

White boys are so lovely
Beautiful as girls
I love to run my fingers
And toes through all their curls

Give me a tall
A lean
A sexy
A sweet
A pretty
A juicy
White boy

Black boys!
White boys!
Black boys!
White boys!

Mixed media!

9:00 am  
Anonymous Andrew, Dick Van Dyke's dog from Mary Poppins said...

Woof woof woof
Woof woof woof
Woof woof Arf
Woof woof!

10:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home