Sunday, February 26, 2006

From Kromlek's Vault

Well hello boys and girls! Now let’s see what old Uncle Vic’s got in his time capsule today. Let’s dig deeper now kiddies. Yep, there it is. A little gem from way back in April 2005.

From : Darp Hau
Sent : Saturday, 9 April 2005 3:23:51 PM
To : asgardkromlek@hotmail.com, studentpatriots@hotmail.com, ironbrotherhood@hotmail.com, bvh@iprimus.com.au
Subject : no subject/
Inbox
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Originating-IP: [64.4.61.208]
X-Originating-Email: [yougotoofarmathew@hotmail.com]
X-Sender: yougotoofarmathew@hotmail.com
Received: from 64.4.61.208 by by102fd.bay102.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;Sat, 09 Apr 2005 15:23:51 GMT
------------------------------------------------
View E-mail Message Source
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_1602_611_1a80"
Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed

Some time on Saturday evening, Sydney time, a vehicle sped through the streets surrounding my house. This vehicle allegedly lay in wait around the corner from my house and attempted to run my mother down as she crossed the street. ATTEMPTED to.

I am not accusing ANYONE on this email list of having anything to do with it but being White Nationalists, you are associated (however tenuously) wiith a number of people who have recently declared serious intent to inflict harm upon me and mine.

Any information you can provide on this matter will be generously received and likewise rewarded.

I will not be publicising this information on my blog, or elsewhere for the time being. I trust you will keep it to the backchannels also.

Having studied your methods for quite some time, I am aware trying to knock off someone's mother isn't really your style, ALTHOUGH, you aren't exactly short of nutcases in your movement now are you?

Should WN involvement become apparent, this whole incident could get very messy. Understand that my intentions will be to punish ONLY the guilty parties who may have partaken in this and not the movement as a whole.

Content-Type: message/rfc822

From: Asgard Kromlek
To: yougotoofarmathew@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: no subject/
Sent: Saturday, 9 April 2005 10:49:22 PM
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Originating-IP: [65.54.161.200]
X-Originating-Email: [asgardkromlek@hotmail.com]
X-Sender: asgardkromlek@hotmail.com
Received: from 65.54.161.200 by by106fd.bay106.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;Sat, 09 Apr 2005 22:49:22 GMT Content-Type: text/html; format=flowed

Dear Matthew

If this IS true, and I can only take your word for it, that is simply fuckin' OUTRAGEOUS! As I have stated before and will say again. NON-COMBATANTS are strictly off limits. I know how I would react if someone attacked MY Mum and it would be precisely how YOU would (will?) react. VIOLENTLY.

Please believe me when I say this is the FIRST I have heard of this and I am genuinely shocked if things have descended to this subterranean level. I must also tell you that I do not know of anyone in MY immediate circle of contacts who would commit such a (potentially) murderous act. Particularly on an innocent Woman. It is simply beyond anything I would have even THOUGHT of being possible.

To be perfectly honest, of course some have said things like "someone should fix that Darp guy" but it is (in my opinion) simply people voicing frustration. I would not expect anyone embarking on such a mission, which is an unabiguously CRIMINAL ACT, to divulge details to another anyway.

Of course I can see another reaction from some of the (potentially) accused upon learning of this event and that is one of (justifiable?) paranoia. Are we being 'fitted up' for something? Is this simply a way for 'Darp and Co' to justify going after OUR loved ones?

I will have a chat to some people and see what I can learn, but as I said, (if I was capable of such a gross act) I would certainly not share details of MY part in it to another living soul.

I certainly hope your mum is unharmed physically and that she soon gets over the mental trauma of an apparent attempt on her life. Mate. What more can I say? It is such a fucked up situation.

Yours sincerely

Peter


From : Darp Hau
Sent : Sunday, 24 April 2005 2:24:13 AM
To : asgardkromlek@hotmail.com
Subject : RE: no subject/
Inbox
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Originating-IP: [64.4.61.200]
X-Originating-Email: [yougotoofarmathew@hotmail.com]
X-Sender: yougotoofarmathew@hotmail.com
Received: from 64.4.61.200 by by102fd.bay102.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;Sun, 24 Apr 2005 02:24:13 GMT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View E-mail Message Source
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_512e_2c0a_1e6a"
Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed

Pete,

A set up (Newcastle Synagogue) - probably but don't look at me. We all know which group has a big powerbase in that city.

That comment from Starshark (whoever the fuck he is) probably doesn't bely (Sic) what was left at the scene. I will be contacting people in Newcastle to verify the situation. Considering that this incident happened on Wednesday, IF WPCA stickers had been found on the scene - you my friend would have found out about it sometime on Thursday when the cops came a knockin.*

My guess is that someone has read the newspaper article and decided to throw a spanner in the works. If on the other hand, it does turn out to be the case that WPCA stickers were left on site - well, I doubt any of your members would be fucking stupid enough to advertise their group allegiance in the current climate. I smell a Lebbo ...and I may smell a Chef de Cuisine.

Mat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home